Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pug's Day Out

Hello again.  It has warmed up a lot today!  It's much better then the -40 weather we have been having the past few days.  Brittny's car said it was 32 today and that felt nice!  It really helps me with the potty training.  I don't mind being out there so much now.

We decided to have a Pug's day out.  It would be nice to get us all together again (meaning my Pug family) but we will have to plan a play date in the future.  It will be nice to see how much we have all improved.  Speaking of improvements..

Look at how much my brother Gizmo has improved after about 17 days of treatment!  He looks like a different dog now!  It's awesome.  Go Gizmo!!

He looks great!

Back to the Pug's day out.  I got to hang out with my sister for about two hours today.  It was really great to see her again!  We went to PetSmart first.

Here we go!

While we were there our foster moms saw some friends of theirs.  They were very nice and we liked to play with them.

Jordan and Bailee

We went to the back of the store and we ran and ran together!  It felt good to have a large open space to do this.  The house I live in is a good size but there was so much more room there!  I could run outside but I get cold too fast.  After we ran around we went and looked at the cats for adoption and afterwards we looked at the fish.

My sister Ivy.

They have big eyes like me!

We spent a long time there and then we decided to leave.  My foster mom bought me this hat before we left though.

Cool, huh?

We then went to this place called Natural Pet Center.  We saw some more cats there for adoption and we got to meet a few more nice people.  

My rescue!

Ivy and myself with our foster moms.

Then we decided to go home.  It was just what we needed to play ourselves out and get some socializing done.  It's was a great day.

I also had my eye check appointment on Friday.  That went really good.  They said my eyes are looking so much better and my fur is starting to grow back nicely.  I still need to continue my eye meds for another two weeks and then I will need to go back again.  They said I might always have a little bit of cloudiness to my eyes since they were so bad and didn't get the treatment I needed right away but I can see pretty good and that's all I really care about.  If I have to have a little bit of a cloudiness to both eyes for the rest of my life that's okay.  It could always be much worse.  Believe me, I have been in some bad situations already in my young life.

At the vet getting my eyes looked at.

That's all I really have for now.  See you guys later!

::Mohawk::












1 comment: