Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hey guys!

If you're going to call me Mohawk, I better have one!

Every time I went outside today I went pee!  I also have had zero pee accidents in the house today.  I have been going poo in my kennel but I went poo outside today.  I has been awhile since I have done this.  Brittny will bundle me up in my winter coat and boots and she will pull a treat from her pocket and have me smell it.  She says, "If you go potty, you can have this treat."  I pee within 30 seconds because I want that treat!  We went inside for a few minutes to warm up and then outside we went again.  She had me smell the treat and said the same thing.  Then I went poo!  I love getting treats for being a good boy.

Brittny has been taking some videos of me lately.  Today we worked on my leash training.  She said I better start learning.  I didn't care about it at all!  I follow her around the house all day and when we are outside so it was a piece of cake.  My first time on a leash is here.

She also has taught me how to jump up on the couch.  That video can be seen here.

Then there is the video of me going not only up the stairs but I can go down too!  You guessed it.  You can see that here.

Other then that, not much has happened today.  I have to go to the vet tomorrow for an eye check up.  My eyes are still slightly cloudy so we'll see what they say.  Hopefully good news.  I will keep you all posted!  Until next time.

::Mohawk::

No comments:

Post a Comment