Monday, January 14, 2013

Little by little, day by day

Hey there friends!  I didn't do much today besides sit in my kennel.  Brittny works long days on Mondays.  I was sad because I really enjoyed all of the time we have spent together over this past week.

Yes I said week.  I have been in a foster home for a full week as of today!  I have come a long way already and Brittny is happy with my progress.  I go to the vet on Thursday morning for a check up with my Pug family.  Hopefully they have good things to say!

Brittny can't help but buy me things.  First I got my dinosaur pajamas and now I have this nice sweatshirt.  It's pretty cozy.

Don't I look handsome?

I have been super active today!  Brittny came home from her one job early because she said it was slow and I had a good hour and a half with her.  I was power walking everywhere after her!  I need to be close to her at all times!  She cannot get out of my sight!  So I was on a mission to keep up with her.  She kept laughing at me because I normally just walk slowly but she kept walking so fast!  What was I supposed to do?  Then she took off running away from me!  So I did too!  It was the first time she has ever seen me run.  It felt good great.  

Pug life.

I really love to kiss.  Kiss Brittny.  Kiss Zach.  Kiss their friends.  I also love to kiss my foster brothers!  I am just so thankful to have some amazing humans and dogs in my life right now!

Love you, Bosley!

I was so shocked to see him return the favor!

I guess my foster mom found this to be adorable so she took a video of it.  You can find it here.

My foster brother, Howie, played with me a little bit yesterday for the first time.  He was really excited and he had this wild look in his eye.  He ran up to me and grabbed me by the hood of my coat.  Next thing I knew I was being drug around the living room!  It is hardwood flooring and it was actually pretty fun!  Brittny said Bosley did the same thing to Howie when he was a pup!  

Okay everyone, until tomorrow.

::Mohawk::



No comments:

Post a Comment