Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My first 24 hours

Hey everyone.  It's me again, Mohawk.  I have been doing a lot of this today.  I am basically only awake long enough to eat, drink, potty, and blog.

Very early this morning around 4am I met my foster dad, Zach!  He had just gotten home from work.  He brought me outside so I could pee and then we went to the couch so I could fall asleep on him.  

Then later on in the morning my foster mom woke me up so I could get my round of medications.  I wasn't impressed at all.  The liquid was gross!  After that she gave me a Pill Pocket but it had a ishy white thing inside of it and I spit that out.  She insisted that I take it and she shoved her finger down my throat!!  Can you believe that?!  Then she turned around and gave my foster brother, Bosley, these white things too and he didn't even get a Pill Pocket!  She just jabs her fingers down his throat too!  It makes me feel better knowing that I'm not that only guy around here taking these white things.  I think she put some ointment in my eyes too today but she did it while I was sleeping.  

After getting this liquid and fingers shoved into my mouth, I really wasn't in the mood to eat.  My foster mom did put treats into my food and that helped me eat some.

Then I slept.  A lot actually.  I sleep for hours at a time and I only wake up when my mom makes me go outside.  There is so much cold stuff out there!  I like to lick it more then anything.  My foster mom gets mad and says, "You can't eat yellow snow!"  I guess that's what her mom told her when she was a pup too.  I did make some yellow snow for her and then we went inside because she thought I was thirsty, and I was!  I drank so much water!  It felt good.  Then, I went back to sleep.

Doesn't she make me take the weirdest photos with her?


When supper time came around my foster mom had mixed some wet food in with my dry food and I tell you what, that stuff hit the spot!  I cleaned my entire bowl!  I walked around the house a little bit but since I have ulcers on my eyes, it's really hard to tell where I am going.  I walked into my foster brothers, the door, the walls.. everything!  Finally I got tired of that and I fell back asleep on the couch.

Tomorrow I have to get my special bath.  I guess we will see how that goes!  Until then..

::Mohawk::


No comments:

Post a Comment