Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2,600 views

Whoa!  I have been blogging for a week and I can't believe how many people have looked at my blog!  This is amazing and I would like to thank you all for your interest in not only my story, but my family's as well.  So thank you!

I missed her!

I have officially learned how to sit!  My foster mom, Brittny, has been working on this with me for the past few days.  My foster dad has been too and today I sat every single time I was asked and I didn't even need a treat to encourage me!  This makes Brittny very happy for me.

The potty training thing on the other hand has been a real struggle.  She understands that I am very tiny for a four month old Pug and that I'm sick, but getting better, but she wishes I could just grasp it a little bit better.  It has been very cold here in Minnesota.  I'm talking zero degrees.  Even with my sweaters and boots, I have a hard time handling the cold.  I made many pee mistakes today.  I even went pee on her car seat.  Luckily she has leather and it was easily cleaned.  I felt really bad.  I would hang my head and hide under a table until she found it.  I don't know how to tell her that I have to go.  It was actually just a hard day because not only did I make potty mistakes, my foster brothers did too.  I think we all hate the cold and we all have cabin fever.    Tomorrow will be better for all of us.

I got to the vet tomorrow with my dad, Gizmo, Gladys and my sister Ivy.  Wait!  I have't told you guys about Ivy!

My beautiful sister Ivy

So my mom had seven babies.  Three of my siblings didn't survive and crossed the rainbow bridge.  Ivy was bought and her owner realized that she had mange.  So she was getting treatment.  Something happened though and now she is here with us!  So now the entire family is together again.  

Brittny made me a collar today with dinosaurs on it.  I don't know how I feel about collars.  When I get my special bath I really don't like my neck washed or touched!  So when she put the collar on my, I hung my head all the way to the floor.  It's cute though.  I guess she calls them Bozzy Wozzy and anyone can buy one from any where.  I'm sure she will make me many more in the future.

My Bozzy Wozzy collar

That is all for now.  It has been a very long day.  Lets start fresh tomorrow. 

::Mohawk::

No comments:

Post a Comment