Monday, January 21, 2013

You were fighting every day. So hard to hide the pain.

Hey guys!  I don't know about you guys but I am not feeling this cold weather!  -45 with windchill?  Gross.  I have been trying to potty outside and as of today I've had Zero accidents with Brittny but I did mess my kennel.

I will be strong.  I'll stand by you.

I had my special bath today.  I have been getting a lot of complements on my appearance these days.  They say I look so much better!  That's what I like to hear.  Brittny stumbled across a photo of me and I was so red, swollen, and covered in bleeding scabs.  Now I hardly have a scab on my body!  My ears are soft.  Brittny keeps feeling them.  They were really icky before.  I just have these little bumps on me, they kind of look like pimples.  I'm sure they will go away as well.

Getting blow dried.

I have been playing a little bit with my foster brothers.  Brittny made this rope out of fleece and I really like it.  She posted a video of me playing.  You can watch it here.  Everyone plays really nice with me.  Charles sometimes will bark or growl at me if I get too close to his rubber toys.  I guess they feel good on his gums considering he has no teeth!  So I leave him alone.  Speaking of teeth!  I am teething!  Brittny stuck her finger in my mouth and I chewed on her finger for a little bit.  To her surprise I am missing a handful of teeth and new ones are slowly poking out of my gums.  So she makes sure I have lots of things to nibble on.  I really prefer her finger but she doesn't let me do it often.  She says it wouldn't be good for me to chew on people's fingers when I grow up.

I guess that's all for today.  Stay warm!

::Mohawk::




No comments:

Post a Comment