Friday, January 11, 2013

Please let me take you out of the darkness and into the light because I have faith in you that you're going to make it another night.

So just close your eyes.  Honey here comes a lullaby.  Your very own lullaby. 

Hey guys.  Just checking in.  I have been doing better with each day.  I have been going potty outside and this makes my foster parents very happy!  I have started doing the Pug scream in my kennel a little bit more but Brittny gives me a very stern, "No!" when I do this.  So then I quiet down.  I don't think I'm supposed to do it but I would just rather sleep on her lap.

I have been staying awake longer as time goes on.  After about an hour of activity I start to slow down and I'd rather lay on Brittny and lick my paws until I drift off into a long nap.  

I was in the Forum today with my family and Brittny!  You can see the link here.  It was very nicely written and everyone is very happy with it!  Brittny was so excited for us that she not only saved the recording of us on the news but she bought not one but three copies of the paper.  I hope that the more people that hear about us, the more help we can get with donations.  We were and are still pretty sick and without the donations, we would be in trouble.

Today Brittny bought me some pajamas.  They have little dinosaurs on them.  Not many clothes she owns fit me so she figured I needed something of my own.  Not only are they stylish, they keep me warm and it feels good on my itchy body.  



Howie and I

My foster parents brought me to a store that Brittny works at part time to show me off.  They brought Zygy with too!  I got to meet some of the people she works with and they were all very nice and they all felt very sad for me too.  



When we got back home it was time for my special bath.  I get this done every two days.  I don't like waiting for the whole ten minutes because I get so cold!  I know it will be worth it in the end though.






After my bath I cuddled with Zach on the couch and my foster brothers Bosley and Howie.  They sure make silly faces when they tilt their heads.


I should get my rest.  I hear there is a winter storm blowing in and that we are going to get some snow.  I'm not thrilled because I am so cold with the little snow we do have!  I will be swimming in all of that junk!  Okay everyone, goodnight.

You're not done.  You're far too young and the best is yet to come.

::Mohawk::



No comments:

Post a Comment