Thursday, January 10, 2013

72 Hours In


Me again!  I have been in my foster home now for three whole days.  My foster mom, Brittny, could tell that I am feeling much better then I was!  Usually she has to wake me up so I can eat, potty, and get medicated but this morning I heard her and I started doing the Pug scream!  I don't know if she liked it though.  I was so ready to see her!  

I also have been more active and I can see a little bit better everyday.  I was hanging out with my foster brother, Zygy, this morning.  I have also really been into scratching myself and cleaning my paws.  







Brittny came home from work and she said we had to go for a ride to her work.  She is a hairstylist and one of her coworkers is a Pug lover!  She has been wanting to meet me very badly and Brittny agreed to bring me to the salon!  So she bundled me up because it is very cold and rainy outside.  When I got there Karlie was anxiously awaiting my arrival.  She told me that she has three Pugs!  I really liked her, Jenna, and just being at the salon.  There are a lot of pretty girls there.







Like I mentioned earlier, I have been feeling much better thanks to the medicine I have been taking.  I also don't look as bad as I did when I first arrived.  I just heard that we all have to go to the Vet on Thursday for a check up!  I hope to hear good news for all of us.  I think my dad is going to have a surgery done soon.  I guess that means that I won't have anymore brothers and sisters.  I don't really know what that means.  Wait.. where do puppies come from?  

I think the article on my Pug family should be in the Forum tomorrow!  So make sure to look online or if you have .75 pick up a copy!  I can't wait to see how it turned out and what photos are going to be in there.  

Don't forgot to read my brother's blog and my sister as one too!  

This is my brother Gizmo and I from last night.


::Mohawk::

No comments:

Post a Comment