Saturday, January 12, 2013

I want to show you all of the things this life has in store for you


I woke up today and it was so cold outside!  It was 0 degrees!  My foster mom, Brittny, expects me to make yellow snow out there!  She must be out of her mind!  My feet started to get very cold so I hurried up and made her the yellow snow along with a #2 and she scooped me up and ran me inside.  Good thing because my little bald feet were frozen.

Brittny had to work today so I got to hang out with my foster dad, Zach, all day.  It was fun.  I just cuddled with him all day.  We also played some video games!

Playing Wii together

Brittny also brought me to the 4 Luv of Dog shelter so I could see some of the volunteers.  It was really fun being passed around and getting all kinds of attention!  I really like these girls.





Brittny has been trying to work on my manners.  When she has my pills in a Pill Pocket I get so excited and just want to gobble it up!  So she has been trying to teach me to take things nice.  I need some work on that.  She is also slowly trying to teach me to sit.  It's just so hard!  I don't know what she means!  I smell the treat and I am too worried about trying to get it in my belly instead of focusing on her.  I will get it.. someday.  

My foster mom has the whole day off tomorrow so I have a feeling we will have some fun things planned.  She has been taking me all of these fun places and showing me around to people.  I really like it!  That is all for today.  Thank you to everyone who has been donating money to myself and my family.  We really appreciate it and we wouldn't be getting the treatment or the healthy food we have without you guys.  See you guys later!

::Mohawk::

No comments:

Post a Comment