Saturday, February 2, 2013

Progress

Hey friends!  Sorry I haven't written in almost a week.  I haven't done anything too major these days.  Just been staying inside where it's warm and hanging out with my foster mom and my foster brothers.

I'm still doing my baths

I have been keeping up on my medications.  Ivermectin once a day.  1000MG of fish oil daily.  Baths with Malaseb medicated shampoo every other day.  Neopoly Bac eye ointment now once daily.  Trizultra + Keto in the folds of my face and ears twice a day.  Mometamax once daily in the folds of my face.  

I'm starting to become fuzzy

I'm really starting to look like a completely different Pug from when I first came into foster care almost four weeks ago.  Brittny looks back at photos of me at day one and she doesn't even remember me looking that way.  She says it has been hard work but the results are simply amazing.  I wonder what I will look like in another four weeks.

Why can't I join you?

A few days ago Brittny came home from work and she really wanted to take a bath.  She was laying there with her eyes closed and I wanted to make sure she was okay!  She opened them and there I was, sitting on the edge of the tub watching her!  She was shocked to see that I didn't fall in the water!  I kept walking back the forth and the edge and she was laughing at me, calling me a cat.  What's a cat?

My face is getting darker every day.

I have been doing better with making yellow snow outside.. as long as it isn't -35.  On days that it's very cold, I don't do so well.  On warmer days, I go without a problem!  She will show me a treat, I potty, I get treat!  Awesome!  When it's very cold, I'd rather skip the treat.  My kennel was dry for 2 nights in a row so Brittny brought me to bed with her!  We slept for five hours and then I woke her up with my wiggling next to her.  She brought me upstairs so I could go potty but Zach came home from work and he brought me outside.  It was perfect timing.  She went back to bed without me.  I like to spend time with him too.  I haven't been in bed since because I have been making accidents in my kennel again.


I went on my first road trip yesterday.  My foster parents went to the place they grew up so they could work on a car and visit.  I guess he's Zach's dad.  He was really nice and he said I look very good, even though I'm a Pug.  I think he was trying to say Pugs look funny.  We were in a warm heated garage as they worked on the car.  My foster mom held me so I wouldn't get into anything.  I would fall asleep while she held me so after awhile she would put me in the car to sleep.  My foster brothers Bosley and Howie were sitting in the car too.  I did really well.  Car rides are pretty neat!

I would love to get together with my Pug family again sometime soon.  It has been a long time since we were all together.  Maybe we can plan something in the near future so everyone can see photos of how much we have improved.  Oh, and so I can play!  I really like to play with toys.  My favorite would have to be a fleece rope that Brittny made.  I suppose, I should let you all go.  See you guys soon.

::Mohawk::




No comments:

Post a Comment