Thursday, February 7, 2013

One Month

Hey guys!  Mohawk here.  I have been in foster care for one month as of today!  I can't believe how fast the time as gone here.  It seems just like yesterday I was sitting in a kennel at the rescue, meeting my foster mom for the first time.  I couldn't see, covered in bleeding scabs, I smelled horrible due to the yeast infection that covered my entire body, had little fur, my skin was pink and hot to the touch.  Now I am active, furry, and I smell good!

Day 1 (upper left) Day 7 (upper right) Day 14 (lower left) Today (lower right)

Day 1 and 1 month later

It's breath taking when you look at these photos side by side.  I don't even remember looking this way and neither does my foster mom.  She says it's best that I don't remember.  I wasn't doing well at all.  I could have crossed the rainbow bridge if it wasn't for 4 Luv of Dog Rescue.

I'm too cute for my own good.

Things have been going great here!  I have been catching on to my potty training.  I've been doing so well in matter of fact that I have been sleeping in bed with my foster parents!  It's so great snuggling up with them on their pillows and waking up next to them.  My foster brother, Bosley, isn't too excited about it.  I guess I sleep where he usually does.

Sharing a toy with Howie.

I have to go to the vet tomorrow with my foster brother Clyde.  I need to get my 1 month check up.  They are going to look at my eyes again.  Remember they had ulcers really bad?  They are much better but still slightly cloudy.  I also need to do a skin scrape.  I don't know what that is but I am nervous.  Hopefully it doesn't hurt.  I also have a lump on my side.  I don't know what it is but I hope it's nothing.  I heard Brittny talking about me getting neutered.  I don't know what that means either.  I will find out though!  

My first Greene.

So good!

Clyde, Charles, and myself.  All being fostered with two different rescues.

I have to sleep on my foster mom.

I also love to sit on her shoulder like a parrot.

One month photo and I am looking mighty fine!

Squishy fuzzy wuzzy Puggie.

Until Next time!!

::Mohawk::







1 comment:

  1. He looks like such a sweet little guy. Is he up for adoption? if so, does he require special care?

    ReplyDelete